Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A side note...

Not known for a shortage of words, just ask my brother-in-law when he describes my phone messages and prayers, just ask my former staffs about the lengthy memos or e-mails, just ask Joe about my "embelishment" of stories....but a side note to my earlier entry about Richard and the bread. Years ago, when our Allie took over driving my sebring convertible (wow, did she look great in that car:), she wanted vanity license plates. Of course, I was considering indulging her! But she was specific, she wanted some version, in particular the spelling of Aly-kat, but she would have settled for any variation. All were taken. In Richard's garage, since the passing of his own Allie, sits a red convertible, with none other than the license plate, "ALY-KAT". Coincidence? Maybe not.

No comments: